Garage Days Re-Revisted Pt. II (CD) (Unknown, Russia, DR 1296)
Label: неизвестен. Страна изготовитель: Russia. Год выпуска: 1997. Каталожный номер: DR 1296. Barcode: отсутствует. Other Codes (on CD): JPCD9612366. Matrix: JPCD9612366. SID-Code Presswerk: отсутствует. SID-Code CD-Master: отсутствует.
Российское контрафактное издание. Кейс стандартный с непрозрачным треем. Буклет четырёхстраничный - книжечкой, страницы 2, 3 и 4) пустые. Задник без перфорации. Содержит много опечаток и неточностей (ниже не исправлено). Продолжительность композиций указана некорректно, ниже в скобках дано реальное время. Инлей пустой. Компакт диск заводского изготовления, Silver CD, производитель неизвестен. На лицевой стороне есть дополнительный каталожный номер, соответствующий матричному. IFPI коды отсутствуют. Матричный номер зеркальный. Год выпуска 1997.
1. The Mechanics 4.32 (4:29) March ’82. Original version of "The Four Horsemen". This performance was recorded during a live practice in Ron McGovney's Garage two months after the group was formed. Band Members at this time were Lars on drums, Ron McGoney on bass, Dave Mustaine on Gitar and James on vocal.
2. Killing Time 2.37 (2:37) March ’82. Recorded during the same garage session and never released on Cd or LP. This song was original recorded by "Sweet Savage". Metallica released a later version in 1991 as the B-side of "The Unforgiven".
3. Let It Loose 3.09 (3:10) March ’82. Recorded during the same garage session. One of the rarest Metallica songs in existence, it has never been performed live or recorded as a Demo. This song was originally done by "Savage" on the album "Loose'N' Lethal". This track has never been released on any Metallica LP, CD or single.
4. Sucking My Love 6.45 (6:46) March ’82. Recorded during the same garage session. Rarest Metallica song in existence, it has never been performed live or recorded as a Demo. This song was original done by "Diamond Head" on the album "Lightning to the nations". This track has never been in circulation before and never been recorded on any Metallica LP, CD or single, as McGovney has the only copy that exists.
5. The Prince 4.59 (5:00) March ’82 Recorded during the same garage session and also never released on CD or LP. This song was originally recorded by "diamond Head". Metallica released a later version in 1988 as the B-side of "One".
6. Jump In The Fire 4.23 (4:24) March ’82. Also from the same session. This previously unreleased Dave Mustaine original is somewhat different than the 1983 " Kill Em All" version.
7. Whiplash 4.15 (4:16) March ’83. Demo version with Dave Mustaine, Cliff Burton, James and Lars. Recorded from KUSF Radio in San Francisco, this track has never appeared on LP or CD at the correct speed. One of only two studio tracks to feature Dave and Cliff together.
8. No remorse 5.36 (5:36) March ’83. Taken from the same demo, version with Mustaine, Burton, James and Lars and recorded from KUSF Radio. Tis too has never appeared on CD or LP at the correct speed.
9. Eye Of The Beholder 5.55 (5:56) Alternate demo version recorded in 1988.
10. Remember Tomorrow 1.15 (1:16) Recorded live at the "Monsters Of Rock" festival, Castle Donnington 26.8.95. This song was originaly done by "Iron Maiden" on their debut album. This track has never appeared on any Metallica CD, LP or single.
11. Two By Four 5.50 (5:51) Also recorded live at the "Monsters Of Rock'95" festival. This track is a brand new Metellica song that never appeared on any Metallica CD, LP or single.
12. So What 4.09 (4:11) Recorded live at the Wembley Arena In London 25.10.93, wich was the first time Metellica played "So What" live. What obviously made this so cool was that animal (tha singer from the "Anti-Nowhere League", which was the band that originally composed this song) got dragged up to sing the song.
13. Am I Evil - 5.58 (6:00)
14. Helpless - 4.04 (4:04) Both Songs were recorded live at the N.E.C in Birmingham 5.11.93 by Metallica and the four original Members of "Dimond Head" (the Band that originally composed these two masterpieces of music).
15. London Dungeom/Last Caress/Green Hell 5.41 (5:42) Recorded live in Chicago 1994 with guest vocalist GlenDanzig from the Misfits (the band that originally composed this song).
16. Rapid Fire 4.47 (4:48) Recorded live in Miami 1994 with guest vocalist Rob Halford from Judas Priest (the band that originaly composed this song).
17. Merry Fuckin’ Christmas From Metallica 1.02 (1:03) 1993 Promo Christmas message from James Hetfield.